Thursday, January 4, 2007

My First Blog Ever

So here I go! My first blog. What a monumental day in my life. I'm not even sure where to begin or end.

As you can tell, I am an avid golfer. I guess it's been about 10 years of lessons, practice, playing and lots of cussing for me. Living in Michigan does inhibit my amount of playing time but I squeeze all I can into those few available months! Actually, the last two weeks, the weather has been unseasonably warm here and I've seen many people playing golf. Unfortunately, on the nice days, I wasn't able to get out on the course. Dang it all! Putting in the living room will have to do for now...

I am hoping to form this blog into a large array of golf information, for women especially but hopefully a few men, too. I will try to review some items I have tried and also use info from my friends. I'm sure this blog will not contain just golf stuff because I just have too much to talk about! This is all new to me so hopefully my twisted sense of humor will keep you coming back until I figure out what "content" is.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon!

No comments: