Thursday, January 11, 2007

My New Online Women's Golf Store

Today I set up my new golf store, Golf Chick, and added the link to my blog. Here is the link - http://astore.amazon.com/micgolchi-20
I really enjoyed picking out the items for my store. I wanted one of everything! I do already own some of these items and in the future I am going to try and write reviews of them. There are some really interesting and unique things out there for us women golfers. I hope you find something there that tickles your fancy. I know there are tons of different golf stores online but I have tried to have really special products for sale. It may save you some time or searching on the net. I should have no problems keeping the items updated as I love to shop!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi
Do I have this right? You just opened an online golf store catering to women? If so, that is so cool.
My DD is going to go out for the high school girls' golf team this year. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome. She's got a good swing but her short game lacks.
And congrats on your new blog =]
MnCold

Michick said...

Kathy, yep, you're right! I started this blog and a specialty store online. I wish I had started golfing in high school. Here is a website with great videos on the short game. They are with Butch Harmon, who I think is one of the best video instructors out there.
http://www.butchharmongolfschools.com/harmon_video_hints.asp?tab=tips&sel=harmon_video_hints
The short game is quite a few people's weakness! Practice, practice, practice, really pays off.
Thanks and I hope this helped a little!

Kathy said...

Thanks.I will take a look with her at the video's. I think the instruction at the high school level is almost nonexistent.
I just noticed that your favorite book is Atlas Shrugged...whoa, I am impressed. I've read it, but it was a very long read, but good.
Off to check out your store.